The Odyssey has been released on RSC Cabbage!

Learn about the latest news here.
Logg
Level 30

The Odyssey has been released on RSC Cabbage!

Post by Logg »

For players who have completed Legend's Quest on RSC Cabbage, a new challenge is now available: The Odyssey. You can start The Odyssey by speaking with Sir Radimus Erkle in the Legend's Guild.

The Odyssey will take you on an adventure throughout the world of RuneScape, to places some of you have never seen before, places you know better than your own living room, and places you wish you'd never see again.

Radimus and his companions will send you out on missions to kill various tiers of monsters of increasing difficulty. You will be given rewards and supplies as you progress, and the final reward will make the whole journey quite worth it. And who knows, maybe you'll make a friend along the way.

The final reward is going to be tradeable and, I imagine, quite valuable. I know that some of you will be racing to get it first. I ask that those of you who can see what the reward is do not spoil it to everybody else until at least the first one has been obtained legitimately.

Have fun!

P.S. It will be replayable :)

Tags:
Deme
Level 3

Re: The Odyssey has been released on RSC Cabbage!

Post by Deme »

Nice :lol:
John__Smyth
Level 3

Post by John__Smyth »

This seems cool but I have to wonder is this the end for our adventurer? It truly would be a shame, I know the team has other things to work on but it would really be a shame for this to be the end.
Logg
Level 30

Post by Logg »

John__Smyth wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:05 pm This seems cool but I have to wonder is this the end for our adventurer? It truly would be a shame, I know the team has other things to work on but it would really be a shame for this to be the end.
Of course it is not the end. RSC Cabbage is planned to receive many more updates. Look forward to Halloween. :-)
John__Smyth
Level 3

Post by John__Smyth »

hooray
Mod Aurora
Level 20

Post by Mod Aurora »

John__Smyth wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:32 pmhooray
I have enough content ideas to last us several years.