Wild Item Spawns

Chat about various Open RSC related topics here.
Inktsa
Level 3

Wild Item Spawns

Post by Inktsa »

Could we get better Item Spawns in the wild? Its like 10mins per spawn and its really hard to get gp in game. Maybe make a rune long spawn every hour?
Mod Aurora
Level 20

Re: Wild Item Spawns

Post by Mod Aurora »

I'm assuming that this is for the Preservation server. It is meant to be a true copy of how rs classic originally was, so adding new spawns would be against what we want the game to be. However, I know that certain item spawns need to have their timings reviewed, so they may become more generous in the future.
conker
Level 3

Post by conker »

If this is your first time playing RSC, you may also find this page helpful:

https://classic.runescape.wiki/w/Guide_for_new_players
Inktsa
Level 3

Post by Inktsa »

Ya I was talking about Preservation. Generous drops would be great. Its really hard being a noob and trying to get gp in this game.
Jan
Level 3

Post by Jan »

Hi! Unlike OSRS and RS3, the majority of game content in RuneScape Classic concentrates around level 1-50 in each skill. While OSRS and RS3 are about playing end-game content, RSC is about the journey towards its end-game content, which is extremely limited.

End-game items such as runite armour and weaponry are indeed really expensive, but they're designed that way: the only way to spend your money :)

I would recommend training some thieving, or collect some feathers and sell them on to higher level players. I hope that will allow you to get a mithril 2h, and work your way up from that :) Best of luck!
Inktsa
Level 3

Post by Inktsa »

Wildy could be more interesting with player activity there. Something to compete for like a 24hr event where something spawns? could increase pking on the server.
ken
Level 20

Post by ken »

There are PKing events sometimes, usually arranged by players through our Discord server. We won't be adding custom spawns to our Preservation world even just for events, the point of our Preservation world is to provide an authentic RSC experience.