* There is a warning when one of your highlighted items has been on the ground for too long now!
* This could be a rare drop, or items that you drop yourself (such as prototype dart tips)
* Time to notification is configurable under the Notifications tab in Settings, default 100 seconds
* As a reminder, you can set "Highlighted items" from the bottom of of the Overlays tab in Settings
* RSC Wiki integration!
* Click on the Wiki button in the bottom bar (enabled by default) then click anything else to look it up on https://rsc.wiki/
* You can also choose to enable Wiki Lookup by clicking on the magic book (disabled by default)
* ALT-W keyboard shortcut to toggle the Wiki Lookup button
* Ability to hide the Report Abuse button (similar to clients prior to September 11th 2002)
* ALT-R keyboard shortcut to toggle the Report Abuse button
* When both the Report Abuse button and the RSC Wiki bottom bar button are disabled, there is more room in the bottom bar to display HP/Prayer/Fatigue bars.
* Users have been confused on how to sign up for a new account using RSC+. We will now always show the first screen at least the first time the client is run, so that users know the screen exists.
* Adds a new Bank Organizer option to always hide your inventory items while in bank, even if no other filters are enabled
* Added a new Mini-HP/Prayer/Fatigue display mode, which works when the client is at a reduced width.
* Zoom & rotation no longer get inauthentically reset when logging in
* Fix bug where Friends' hitboxes (CTRL-H) were not highlighted green unless overhead names were also enabled
* The last pixel of the bottom bar authentically has 1 pixel missing at the end (and apparently always has). Fixing authentic client bug is now on a toggle (default off)
* 5 pixel vertical spacing bug in wrench menu did not previously have a toggle (now default fixed)
Learn about the latest news here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1