- Need to have the launcher replaced with the alternative launcher and improve the updater for it to match RSC+'s method.
- Need to document how to add custom items and animations with the sprite editor (Lucki had a video on YouTube at one point) and then need to document how to implement them in the game itself.
- Sprite editor doesn't run unless you use IntelliJ. Need to package it with a JRE so anyone can run it. Just like a Windows client with a built in JRE (similar to RSC+'s method)
- PHPBB forum with registration and login tied to player accounts using the game server's password hashing method needs to be written. Need a webhook to push new topic creation and topic replies to Discord moderator channel.
- In-game local chat and global messages need a webhook to push to a Discord moderator channel
- Discord <-> IRC bridge needs to be set up with Wiki documentation
- Laravel website I wrote needs to be brought back and the 2003 styling re-implemented. Subdomain DNS A records need configuration for retro site running NodeJS that Christofosho built.
- Website docker framework needs cleaner implementation with SSL using Lets Encrypt instead of paid PositiveSSL certs.
- A simple project demonstration welcome page needs to be built similar to 2009scape.org and RSC.plus
- Pet NPCs, world roaming player bots (from RSC+ replays), and aggressive PK bots with ASTAR pathfinding need to be developed further
- Authentic action delays need correcting
- Implementation of runescript for plugins
- Add new Valkyrie quest, CTF items, and additional dragon items
- Implement RSC Uranium as a botting-friendly world
Learn about the latest news here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1